Welcome to KNIGHTS !
Welcome to KNIGHTS !
Welcome to KNIGHTS !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to KNIGHTS !

Trackmania Very Short Racing Team

Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 Youtube  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 Facebook  
Visits !
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Knights.Server
Teamspeak Server
Latest topics
» Author/Map Suggestions
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 4:09:42 by niklas_2011

» Speedo vs Knights
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Jun - 2:15:37 by Jurato

» Knights Cup #2 movie is coming soon
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyTue 23 Apr - 10:19:44 by Para

» Hnk vs Knights Date
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptySun 24 Mar - 0:03:49 by Karollo

» ONLY MDPOINT MAPS MIX SERVER
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptySun 3 Mar - 17:56:07 by Para

» New Knights Homepage
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyWed 20 Feb - 19:35:44 by rafal'

» DrKris #1
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 22:05:50 by CooL~Thing

» FW with Captains?
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 21:27:10 by CooL~Thing

» Tracks by niklas_2011
Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyFri 1 Feb - 15:13:51 by niklas_2011

Dedi Fight

Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
niklas_2011

Pontos : 45148

Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 Empty
PostSubject: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 16:15:51

Hey guys

I somehow missed the PART #2 Map send-in deadline "shame on you guys for not telling me! rabbit Very Happy ) I am looking forward to PART #3 and i would like to join as a builder for the competition.
Pls someone inform me when this is happening Very Happy Oh yeah and don't make me and others wait too long, i don't know when you plan next Knights Cup as #2 is not even over, but don't make it a whole year or something, The Knights Cup is very nice, besides i don't wanna wait that long Very Happy

see you then, m8's; don't forget to inform me ingame, tmx or smth when it's going down bounce .
Back to top Go down
rompop
Admin
Admin
rompop

Pontos : 48238

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 16:39:26

Hey Niklas,

ty for your interest in being Part of our next CUP!

I will inform you just in Time

Greetz RomPop
Back to top Go down
niklas_2011

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Dec - 16:56:41

Go go faster RomPop !!!!

just kidding xD i know current Knights Cup isn't even over Very Happy but i am excited to build something lol. Hope it won't take too long until next, Knights Cup is great Embarassed

TM should have at least 10 Knights Cup's per year lol
Back to top Go down
rafal'

Pontos : 41564

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Dec - 19:57:27

laugh1 niklas
Back to top Go down
Lite

Lite

Pontos : 47350

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Dec - 20:00:26

Niklas, i dont think we will take care of the preparation of KC#3 in the next few days ^^
however you can begin making some great maps for this event if you want to (keep them for yourself for the moment ofc)
this may appease your impatience :p
Back to top Go down
niklas_2011

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Dec - 21:01:27

okay yeah well actually that's a good idea Very Happy
what conditions do i have to meet? i somehow was unable to find it Very Happy
(Like Mapname/Map Length, Style/how many maps can i send in?/etc.)
Back to top Go down
rompop
Admin
Admin
rompop

Pontos : 48238

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 EmptyThu 13 Dec - 21:05:34

Add me to skype niklas: rompop23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3   Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Forward to Knighs VeryShort-Cup PART #3
Page 1 of 1